Friday 3 July 2015

'GOD HEARD MY PRAYERS!'


LITTLE Rorisang Mohlahlo (7) looked as if he was dead after a car knocked him down. But as he lay bleeding next to the road, his gogo, Granny Mohlahlo (50), prayed to God to save him.
Now she thanks the Almighty for hearing her when she called out his holy name.
“I prayed and prayed,” she said. “Rorisang was bleeding from the nose and he was not moving. Then I saw his hand move! And that’s when I knew God had heard my prayers.”
A helicopter flew Rorisang, of Mohlakeng, west of Joburg to Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital in Soweto.
“I’m praying to God to spare him,” the gogo said.
When the accident happened Rorisang and three friends had gone hunting for birds to braai on Wednesday. A car knocked him down as they were crossing a road.
Rorisang’s friends feared he was dying and rushed to tell his family. His gogo rushed to the scene in her dressing gown.
Rorisang’s mother Eva (29) said she was at work when her mum called to say Rorisang had been knocked down by a car.
“I cried when I saw him lying in bed,” said Eva.
Captain Appel Erens of Randfontein police said the child was airlifted to hospital and police are investigating.
Nobody has been arrested.

No comments: