Wednesday 24 June 2015

JEALOUS BABY MAMA BUST FOR PETROL ATTACK!


JEALOUSY has cut short the life of an 18-year-old girl. It is alleged that a jealous ex-lover of Boitumelo Dlamini’s boyfriend poured petrol over her and set her alight on Thursday.
Boitumelo from Letlhabile, North West was in love with a man who had fathered a child with another woman.
Although the man had ended the relationship with the mother of his child, the woman would not let go.
Boitumelo was abducted, allegedly by the jealous woman and three accomplices. Some were wearing school uniforms as a disguise.
Boitumelo was taken to the bush at Klipgat near Mabopane, where she was set alight. She tried to run away but stumbled, fell to the ground and burnt to death. The other woman apparently also caught fire and had to be taken to hospital. She was later discharged and is now behind bars.
“I can’t believe that my daughter is no more,” Miky Dlamini (35) told Daily Sun.
She said she went to look for Boitumelo on Thursday afternoon when she didn’t come home from school as usual.
“I was with a friend of hers when she got an SMS saying Boitumelo had been taken away from school by the ex-girlfriend. I rushed to the police station and found out somebody had already alerted the cops.
“We went with the police to the scene at Klipgat. I could see Boitumelo’s scarf and beany and I knew something bad had happened. I could not believe it when I saw her badly burnt body,” Miky sobbed.
“My daughter lived in fear of that ex-girlfriend. Many times she told Boitumelo to leave her child’s father alone or else she would do something bad to her,” she said. “I took Boitumelo to live with my parents in Maboloka but the woman followed her.”
The suspect and her three accomplices have been arrested for the abduction and murder of Boitumelo.

No comments: