Thursday, 3 March 2016

MY DOGS SAVED MY LIFE!

                   
“BINGO and Joe saved my life and house.”
This is according to Mzamani Ngobeni (56) whose house at Inxiwene section in Tembisa, Ekurhuleni was petrol bombed in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

It was about 2.30am when Mzamani’s dogs – Bingo and Joe – started barking loudly.
The dogs were also scratching at Mzamani’s window.
“I’ve never seen them acting so strangely,” Mzamani told Daily Sun.
“I woke up to check around the yard and what I saw was just unbelievable.”
He was greeted by flames in his yard.
“I walked around the yard and the garage door and my car were burning,” he said.
Mzamani had to act fast to save his garage and the lives of his wife and kids.
“I took sand and water to put out the flames. Fortunately, I managed to kill the fire,” said Mzamani.
“As I was calling the police my eldest son told me that he had seen someone running away from the house.”
When the sun rose, Mzamani could only find pieces of green bottles and a smell of petrol on his garage floor.
Mzamani said he is very grateful to Bingo and Joe.
“I’m blessed to have these dogs. Without them I would have lost everything, maybe even my life.”
He said he doesn’t know what could have caused anybody to try and burn his house or try to kill them.
“I have no idea who could do this to us. I have no enemies.”
Mzamani has opened a case at Tembisa Police Station.
Captain Manyadza Ralidziv told the People’s Paper: “Police are investigating a case of malicious damage to property.”

No comments: