Wednesday 8 July 2015

4-5 SKILLS LEAD TO JEALOUSY ATTACK!


FANA Mazibuko (46) knew how to satisfy his girlfriend in bed. He’d service his 4-5 often and drink imbiza to ensure top performance. But his smooth bed skills made her so jealous of him that it almost killed him!

When Fana, from Phiri in Soweto was ready to step out all dressed up two weeks ago, his lover flew into a jealous rage.
She accused Fana of seeing other women. She then allegedly grabbed a butcher’s knife and sliced his stomach open!
The poor man saw his intestines hanging out and thought he was about to die.
He screamed for help. Fana said: “My sister came and called an ambulance to take me to hospital.”
He said after the incident the woman ran away. “I don’t want anything to do with her anymore. I thank God for saving my life. I could have been dead,” he said.
Fana has opened a case of assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm at Moroka cop shop against his former lover.
Daily Sun contacted the girlfriend who is allegedly on the run, but she refused to comment.

No comments: