Tuesday 9 June 2015

I WAS SAVED BY THE BIBLE!

A 17-YEAR-old boy believes he was saved by the Bible after he went missing for two months.

Andile Mjodo was found by his grandmother Nozukile Mjodo (60) and his family in what the gogo described as a demon church.
Speaking to Daily Sun at his home in Khayelitsha’s site C, Andile said he was recruited by a man only known as Siphelele and they were staying together at the church. He stopped going to school. Andile claims at night he rode on a bicycle with the man to East London. He said it took less than five minutes to get there.
“As we rode our bicycles, which had no chains, we passed other people in the sky. There I met other young people. In the church we visited I was called Thabo.
“Every time we had meetings we would ride our bicycles to East London. Siphelele asked me to drink something. It tasted so nice but when I inhaled, it was so bad.
“I didn’t want anything to do with my family. I left my grandmother to live with my mother in Samora but even there I was angry. One day I decided to leave but did not know where I was going. As I left my mother’s house while walking down the street I saw a bicycle that had no chain. In my mind I thought I was lucky as I would ride the bicycle and go where I did not know. I climbed and believe it or not the bicycle moved,” he said adding “the bicycle breaks down whenever one prays and mention my name and had to fix it frequently”.
“I think that is where I lost my senses and did not question anything. We went on trains, preaching the word of God whom we referred to as Zambira.
“Old people listened to me and I was made to look beautiful. We had to make church members fight one another.”
When his family went to Makhaza after hearing he was there, Andile said he did not recognise them.
Said his gogo Nozukile: “I knew this child had demons. When we took him and prayed, Andile clenched his fists. His hands finally opened. He looked around and asked where his lizard was.”
Gogo Mjodo said she was thrilled her grandson was back.

No comments: